Up for sale is a beautiful 1994 F150 shortbed that has been converted into a drag truck over the last 13 years.
Truck shows 3 owners but it’s not accurate as the father built it with his son and then I purchased from his son, technically purchased from the original owner as truck was purchased new in Ormand beach FL. Will try to be as accurate as I can in description as everything on truck has been modified and converted. Truck has rear brakes lights and have all lights to have running lights up front as well. Without the purchase of the truck there was 40K in receipts spent and nearly 20K just on motor. Motor has 5 event days at the track which totaled 23 1/8 and 1/4 mile passes. Oil gets changed every single event and plugs as well. Motor can’t have 10 hours of total run time, will happily pull oil pan and get pics to serious buyers. Motor makes 60/65 lbs of oil pressure hot or cold. Will discuss HP numbers to serious buyers I have dyno sheets prior to current tune which current tune makes another 110 rwhp over previous tune, runs on 110 octane and is all motor
- 1969 351 Windsor converted to 4 bolt engine is 391ci 13/4/1 compression
- scat steel 3.850 crankshaft
- scat 5.955 H beam 4340 Rods
- SRP Forged flat top pistons 4.030
- j&e 4.035 file fit ring set
- CL77 rod bearings
- MS1432H main bearings
- billet aluminum water pump
- arp bolts through entire motor all arp hardware
- line lock, trans brake, launch control
- msd digital 6 msd pro billet distributer, rev box, line control, 10K MRE wires
- Kirky seat with seat belt and kirky wheel
- welded PCV system to catch can witch produces no blow by or any oil in can.
- billet Milden 4 bolt main caps
- Cam techniques custom ground full roller cam with cam techniques cam bearings and inserts
- $2800 in block work Decked with BHJ bored and honed with torque plates,hot tanked and magnafluxed,resized rod ends, honed pin end of rods, float piston pin hole, groove and straight hone lifter bores polish lifters, complete race balance block.
- AFR 225 heads disassembled ported and polished with stainless ferrera valves all stainless hardware; full billet roller valve train.
- crane billet timing set and gears.
- ported and polished and lined super victor jr 9.5
- custom built BLP 950CFM carb flowed and tested with flow chart
- completely built C6 converted to 4r100 internals with cyro treated gears with billet converter will hold 1000 rwhp has trans cooler under bed with two electric fans on switch.
- 4 row aluminum radiator with flexalite electric fan on switch
- RPM activated switch with B&M ratchet shifter
- built 8.8 notched with Richmond billet locker and custom strange 35 spline axles and 1350 joints
- frame has been notched and has fully adjustable rear shocks and custom built track bars.
- complete DJM lowering kit with full tube front end with drag springs custom steering box.
- polyurethane mounts front and rear.
- rear is C notched and linked with fully adjustable trac bars and QA-1 fully adjustable drag springs and shocks
- entire front end tubing kit with detachable front $2800
- polyurethane trans and motor mounts aftermarket trans mount.
- aluminum custom made driveshaft with safety loop
- 3 inch weld pro star skinny up front and custom 15×12 wheels in back on slicks
- oil pressure oil temp trans temp coolant temp and tachometer.
- completely rewired harness to main frame
- 7 gallon fuel cell with dual red top optima batteries, charging terminals on rear bumper with main
Location: Fort Lauderdale, Florida, United States
Price: Auction <- check here if it's still available
More info: Full listing and Contact details
Originally listed on February 28, 2021. Note that older listings are displayed for reference and will most probably not be available.