Super Nice 1990 Chevrolet 454 SS with 68,123 original miles.
These trucks are going up in value, very nice and clean truck.
Low miles on the 454 that was stroked out to a 496 with 600+ horsepower. New Holley Sniper fuel injection system with digital control display inside, new Comp Cam vacuum canister under hood along with new vacuum pump to provide plenty of vacuum, New Flow Master 3″ exhaust with stainless bowtie tips.
Cold AC, Tilt steering, power locks and windows, cruise, new tires, truck body and bed floor are super straight and paint and decals are excellent.
I have a clean Oklahoma title in my name. This truck is fast and fun to drive, and rides and handles great.
- Custom Built 496 CI Stroker Engine
- 600+ Horsepower
- 688 ft/lbs of torque
- New Flow Master 3 inch Exhaust Stainless Tips
- Excellent Factory Interior with Bucket Seats
- Factory stereo works well with upgraded speakers
- Performance Built MX1 400 Turbo Transmission
- 3.73 Gears
- 14-bolt Factory Posi Rear End
- Professionally Lowered with drop/level kit
- Custom Headlights, Park Lights, Fog Lights
- DJM CalMax Tubular Control Arms
- Custom Lowering Shocks
- Refurbished 15 Inch Factory Wheels
Price: $27,500 <- click to see if it is still available
More info: Click here for more information
Originally listed on January 13, 2021. Older listings are displayed for reference and probably will not be available.
Seller's other items: iluvgm
Location: McLoud, Oklahoma, United States