BEAUTIFULLY restored 1978 Chevrolet C-10 SHORTBED Pickup.
Equipped with a fuel-injected 350 CI V8 and a smooth-shifting 700R4 Automatic transmission, this truck is the perfect blend of modern technology and old-school class. As a lifelong New Mexico truck, the frame, body and suspension are COMPLETELY RUST-FREE. Locally owned, built, and driven since 1994, this vehicle has been meticulously maintained and cared for throughout it’s life and is finally ready for a new home.
- 350 CI TBI V8 – Very neat, wire-tucked engine bay with relocated ECM.
- 700R4 Automatic Transmission
- Power Brakes, Power Steering
- Front disc brakes
- 15′ Offset American Racing Wheels
- Professionally sprayed ‘Hugger Orange’ paintjob
- Color-matched bumpers – ‘roll pan’ style rear bumper
- Custom front grille, hood, tailgate and tonneau cover
- Custom Flowmaster dual exhaust
- Vintage air
- Black carpet – no tears, rips or stains
- modern-style radio
- Anti-theft killswitch
- Spray on-bedliner
Not only is this truck nice to look at, it’s also an ABSOLUTE pleasure to drive – with a clean, comfortable interior and an incredibly reliable drivetrain (engine/trans has about 60k miles) – this remarkable time capsule is no stranger to the real road.
Location: Rio Rancho, New Mexico, United States
Price: Auction <- check here if it's still available
More info: Full listing and Contact details
Originally listed on February 7, 2021. Note that older listings are displayed for reference and will most probably not be available.