This Ford is powered by a V8 engine paired with an automatic transmission with 1000 miles on the rebuild
Maintained And Garage Kept.
- 1956 Ford F100 Custom Oak Stake Bed Truck
- New Cream/Tan Colored Paint
- Newly Refurbished Wooden Golden Oak Bed
- A New TMI Interior Including New Carpet & Kick-Panels
- The Oak Wood Is Stained with Minwax golden Oak with Marine Spar Varnish
- Underneath Frame, Exhaust Recently Repainted.
- The Truck Has a Plymouth Valarie Front End with Independent Suspension
- Lincoln Vasiles 9 Posi Traction Rear End with Four Wheel Disc Brakes and Power Assist Brake Booster and Power Steering.
- The Front Tires Are P215/65r15 And the Rear tires Are P295/50r15 Which Have Basically Zero Miles on Them
- The Engine Is a Ford 390 Cu Inch With 1967 Mustang Stock Exhaust Manifolds
- Old School Ford Valve Covers.
- It Has a Edelbrock 4-Barrel Carburetor
Few miles on motor which had previously been rebuilt. It is in top condition with no leaks. It is backed up with a Ford C6 automatic transmission. As most Ford trannys it does have slight seepage out front seal, but it works perfectly. I am not sure of the ratio of the positive rear end but believe 3.0. Gabriel hijacker air shocks on the rear so the rear can be raised. Also has a very stable trailer hitch and trailer wiring. Spare is mounted in the bed behind the cab. Tilt steering column. Has a custom functioning nonleaking sky light. Has a tilt column with key on column. The rear under carriage is framed with aluminum panels held together with airplane fasteners which effectively hides the springs and axles.
More info: Listing has ended. Click to search on eBay for similar 1956 Ford F-100 (Affiliate link)
Seller's other items: 3stangs2fordtrucks
Location: Encinitas, California, Spojené státy americké